The Board of Agriculture members who approved the "without examination" rules are are Dr. Fortunato A. Battad, Chairman; Dr. Rodolfo M. Ela, Dr. Nora B. Inciong, Inv. Gonzalo O. Catan, Jr., Dr. Teodoro A. Abilay and Mr. Vicente L. Domingo.
According to news from PRC, the registrants should bring the following dates and requirements:
- Registration of Professional Identification Card: February 21, 2011 but not later than March 11, 2011
- Issuing Certificate of Registration: February 21, 2011 but not later than March 11, 2011
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Community tax certificate (Cedula)
- Passport size ID picture: 2 pieces (colored with white background and name tag)
- 1 x 1 inches ID picture: 1 piece (colored with white background and name tag)
- Metered documentary stamps: 2 sets
- Short brown envelope: 1 piece (with complete name and profession)
- Initial registration fee: 600 pesos
- Annual registration fee: 400 pesos (for the year 2011-2014)
The registrants should personally register to the Roster of Registered Professionals. The registration of membership for the Philippine Association of Agriculturists, Inc. will also start on February 21, 2011.
The oathtaking for new Agriculturists will be held on March 19, 2011 at about 9:00 AM at the Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Roxas, Boulevard, Manila
List of approved Agriculture registrants.