Out of 1, 220 who took the examination, only 658 takers passed. The Board of Mechanical Engineering gave the Board Examination. As posted in PRC official website, they are Engr. Leandro A. Conti , Chairman; and Engr. Vicente B. Vosotros, member.
The board passers should be aware of the following schedules, dates and requirements:
- Registration of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration: will start March 25, 2011 but not later than April 15, 2011.
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Community tax certificate (Cedula)
- Passport size ID picture: 2 pieces (colored with white background and name tag)
- 1 x 1 inches ID picture: 1 piece (colored with white background and name tag)
- Metered documentary stamps: 2 sets
- Short brown envelope: 1 piece (with complete name and profession)
- Initial registration fee: 600 pesos (for Mechanical Engineer)
- Annual registration fee: 450 pesos (for the year 2011-2014) (for Mechanical Engineer)
- Initial registration fee: 450 pesos (for Certified Plant Mechanic)
- Annual registration fee: 450 pesos (for the year 2011-2014) (for Certified Plant Mechanic)
The registrants should personally register to the Roster of Registered Professionals. The membership registration for Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers, Inc. (PSME) will be held after the Board and Commission registration.
The oathtaking for new mechanical engineers and previous passers who did not yet taken their oath will be held on April 25, 2011 at about 1:00 PM at Fiesta Pavilion, Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Manila
Other board exam details
List of March 2011 Mechanical Engineering Board Examination Passers.
List of March 2011 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination Passers
Top 10 Mechanical Engineers Board Passers
Mechanical Engineering top performing schools
Summary of school performance for Mechanical Engineering
Summary of school performance for Certified Plant Mechanic